Saturday, March 17, 2012

Upcoming Radio Show Appearance - Come Listen


We’re gonna be radio stars! That’s right. Some of us are going to be on Allaine’s radio show, talking about our favorite topic, SSW’s and our own beloved TofR. Have to admit, I’m a bit nervous. I’ve always kinda thought my recorded voice sounds like a bullfrog with a head cold, and a Southern one at that. Still, I can’t wait. I love new experiences, and for me, this will be one. Hmm, what does one wear to be on the radio? Oh, I guess you want the particulars. We’ll be on Thursday, March 29 at 10 p.m. It’ll be me, A.Sadie Timm, Carson D. Fletcher, and Jojo Stratton, our illustrious leader. I have no idea what Allaine’s going to ask about, but I’ve always loved his shows and enjoy the warm, casual atmosphere he creates with his guests.  We’re out in the world creating something new, and we really look forward to answering your questions as well. See ya on the 29th!

Q.H. Fletcher

Allaine's show, Femslash4Fans, broadcasts on BlogTalkRadio, an online podcast and radio hosting platform.  You can find his show here - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allaine

No comments:

Post a Comment