Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to Tales of Ryh'na


Howdy, everyone. I want to welcome you to the Tales of Ryh'na Shared Story World.  

I am really, really, really, really (insert about 113 more reallys) excited you are here! I've been working with a very talented and incredible group of people to whip up something in the creativity kitchen that promises to knock off your socks, shoes, and everything else, too. This blog is a place where we (we being those working on Tales of Ryh'na) can share the awesome goodness that this story world offers.  Sneak Peeks, Who's Who & What's What, Tor-abulous Tools & Ryh-tastic Resources, and Behind the Scenes are just a few of the series we have lined up to share with you through this blog. So, sit back, buckle up, and get ready for an amazing ride!  I know I'm ready (and did I mention I’m really excited?).

jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment